Registration methods and payment options
1. Go to Surf Life Saving Members Online
Input your User Name and Password – you may need to reset if required.
Members are encouraged to set up a Members Online account.
Members Online will give you access to the payment gateway and online training modules.
2. Club Registration sessions
3. Complete Renewal Membership form
EFT payment details: BSB: 032 569 A/c: 321462
Include yourname+2023 membership as the reference.
Email receipt details and completed Membership form to email@example.com
Senior membership inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Active / Long Service / Reserve ....................... $100
Gym access for Active Members ........................$100
Gym access for Associate Members ....................$300
(includes Associate Membership)
Boatshed access for Active Members ..................$100
Boatshed access for Associate Members ..............$400
(includes Associate Membership)
Bronze Course: Membership / Training ................$150
Gym and Boatshed Access:
Application to be made to email@example.com
for Gym and Boatshed access and renewals
Replacement keys - $30
Dixon Park Members:
- are involved in community service that provides surf life saving and emergency rescue services
- develop personal knowledge and skills via access to SLS training, particularly first-aid training and surf skills
- have access to a gym at Dixon Park Surf Club (enjoy a workout and a swim)*
- have access to the Club Boatshed to store your boat/ski/board at Horseshoe*
- are able to access the Club Room for small social events (subject to conditions)
- enjoy modern change room facilities
- enjoy social opportunities within the Club
- develop new friendships and be part of the Dixon Park Community
- develop their skills through competition at local, State and National levels
- participate in ongoing training and development across a range of life-saving, first aid and emergency rescue procedures
Dixon Park SLSC provides life saving services to the local community. Patrols are rostered on Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays. The visibility of the red and yellow flags and club members in uniform supports beach safety. The aim is to prevent rescues, but, when necessary, club members are ready and able to act quickly.
Members volunteer their time to provide this community service. Surf Clubs are also Emergency Service Organisations and some members support the community in disaster situations such as floods.
Members of Dixon Park continually update their knowledge and skills in areas such as communication, first aid and management procedures. These skills are useful beyond the beach and patrol duty, and especially in the case of emergencies. Programs engaging young people, the Nippers, ages 6 to 14, introduce them to beach and water safety.
The club has a proud history in surf life-saving that continues to be celebrated. We recognise the time and energy volunteered by past members to develop and maintain our facilities. City of Newcastle Council and the community continue to support Dixon Park.
Dixon Park and its current membership continues to be vigilant and respectful of the past.
Dixon Park Surf Club Patrols work with the Council Lifeguards to assist with the safety of beach goers. Members are highly visible and maintain a vigilant and active presence while on patrol. Patrols begin with a briefing where specific duties are assigned and the patrol are reminded of their responsibilities. When appropriate the patrol members will spend some time practising skills and reviewing knowledge needed to perform patrol duties.
Please click on an image below to view the gallery.